The registered office is at 21 Stephen Street, London, W1T 1LN.
This policy applies to personal information we collect about you when you set up a BFI NETWORK profile account.
1 The information we collect about you
1.1 When you set up a NETWORK Postroom talent profile account on network.bfi.org.uk we will collect the following personal information from you if you provide it:
- Your name, email address, postcode, bio, photo, personal social media and other website addresses, agent details, audiovisual works and scripts and work information (e.g. your role(s)) – known as “Personal Details” as shared with film industry executives with access to the Postroom
- Your password – will be kept confidential and NOT shared on the Site
1.2 When a NETWORK Postroom film industry executive profile account is set up on network.bfi.org.uk we will collect the following personal information from you:
- Your name, email address, bio, photo and the organisation you work for – known as “Personal Details” which will be shared with film industry executives with access to the Postroom
- Your password - will be kept confidential and NOT shared on the Site
2. How we will use the information about you
We gather your Personal Details to share with film industry executives with access to the Postroom. We may use your Personal Details to notify you of information that may be of interest to you. Information provided will also be used to administer the Site.
The equality monitoring information you provide helps us to identify areas of under-representation among applicants to, and beneficiaries of, the British Film Institute and assists in developing strategies to attract talented people from these groups. It also helps us to ensure that there is no discrimination in the allocation of funding.
Any information you provide us with will be processed by a department that is independent of the Fund/Scheme you have applied to and used for monitoring purposes only. It will be kept centrally and held in such a way that we can use it to analyse the effectiveness of all the BFI's functions, policies, processes and procedures.
3. How we protect your information
We have put in place security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information.
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
4. Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you on your NETWORK Postroom talent profile account. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to the BFI changes, for example if you wish to suspend your NETWORK Postroom talent profile or cancel your account, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
5. Your consent
By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
Last updated on 27 March 2017.